Ari Julianto says:


You may copy and share the contents in my blog, but please cite my blog address as your reference. I only accept the comments that relate to the postings in this blog. For private and personal issues, you may contact me at
mr.ari69@gmail.com

Istilah yang Sama dalam Skripsi/Thesis

Istilah yang Sama dalam Skripsi/Thesis
 
Written by Ari Julianto


Dari berbagai sumber dan contoh skripsi/thesis yang saya pelajari, terdapat sejumlah beragam istilah yang dipakai melalui standard penulisan skripsi/thesis yang menjadi rujukan suatu departemen atau fakultas. Istilah-istilah tersebut pada dasarnya memiliki makna yang sama.

Pembahasan ini saya angkat disebabkan banyaknya mahasiswa yang merasa bingung dengan istilah-istilah yang muncul dalam berbagai skripsi/thesis yang ia temukan atau pelajari. Berikut adalah sejumlah istilah yang sama yang sering dijumpai dalam berbagai skripsi/thesis.

1. Study - Research

2. Writer - Researcher


3. Reference - Bibliography


4. Tools of Research - Instruments of Research


5. Delimination - Limitation


6. Methodology - Methods of Study


7. Statement of the Problem - Identification of the Problem


8. Recommendations - Suggestions


9. Dedication - Acknowledgement


10. Definition of Terms - Terminology


11. Related Literature - Literature Review/Review of Literature


12. Abstract - Executive Summary


13. Plagiarism statements - Copyright notice/Declaration of Authorship


14. Results - Findings


Demikianlah pembahasan kali ini. Semoga bermanfaat bagi kita semua. Amin.

4 komentar:

  1. Hy Mr Ari ,
    My name is Feraedy
    Wow, I am proud of and interested in your article .. Now I am more spirit to continue my studies .. Haha ..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks God if you are more spirit in continue your study. I pray for your success.

      Hapus
  2. My name is Willy Salim
    I like your article, it give us good information and help us to get better at English. This will be useful for a lot of people.
    Thank you before.

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...